Click for instructions on getting added to the City of Davis field closure email list.
Please check each month to find your team's duty days.
Here are some points to keep in mind on your teams shift day.
1. There must be 4 volunteers in the snack shack at all times; 2 must be adults.
2. All volunteers in the snack shack must be 14 years of age or older; a regulation of the Yolo County Health Department and National LIttle League.
3. One of the snack shack committee (SSC) members will meet the first team of the days shift to open the snack shack. There will also always be a SSC member at the end of the day to make sure closing duties have been done, collect the money and lock up th snack shack.
4. The committee members are :
a. Susan Mortensen- Manager,opener/closer
b. Sis Schaaf - opener/closer
c. Margie Barr - opener/closer
e. Bill Goidell - purchaser
5. The SSC members who open and close have their phone numbers on magnetic strips on the back of the snack shack door in case you need to reach them during your shift.
6. Please make sure the first shift reads the opening instructions. It is the teamsí responsibility to get the snack shack ready. The SSC person will help.
7. Try to schedule shifts for 2 hours; 4 hours make people dislike the snack shack.
8. Closing Shifts: please make sure you follow the closing guidelines hanging on the back of the snack shack door and in the red direction manual. Please also make sure all envelopes with money are labeled correctly.
9. All directions for opening, closing and operating the machines are in a red binder near the cash register. These are located on the DLL web site.